The moment we are going to welcome you is a breath away and new SWEET memories will start again here in Sweet Home Hotel. Prior to opening our doors, we focus on creating the warm and safe atmosphere to welcome you and guarantee your health and our employees’ as well. New, stricter hygiene rules are adopted to all areas of the Hotel.
On adopting the guidelines of World Health Organization and implementing the health protocols of Greek government, the Hotel has taken the following safety-conscious measures:
• disinfectant dispensers for guests in public areas.
• all decorative pillows and bed runners are removed.
• on line check in and express check out service are available to avoid crowding during check in / check out.
• plexiglass divider is placed in reception desk.
• digitalised breakfast menu supported by QR code or special link in lieu of paper menu.
• in-room breakfast available (in a box) via digitalised menu.
• room service available, free of charge.
• reconfiguration of lobby and breakfast room seating to maintain appropriate spacing between seated guests.
• key cards disinfection.
• in-room housekeeping service is available upon guest’s request.
• massage services are temporarily available on a nearby hotel in a special area for our guests.
• more frequent cleaning and disinfection of ventilation and air conditioning.
• all spaces are regularly refreshed with natural air.
• toilets of guests and staff are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
• use of steam cleaner in rooms for cleaning fabrics, furniture and mattress covers prior to guest’s check in.
• staff training to precautions measures, personal hygiene, new way of working and use of personal protective equipment.
• alteration of check / check out time: check in at 3pm and check out at 11 am as to better and longer refresh and disinfect room for the next guest arrival.
• kettle and coffee / tea facilities available upon request.
• all staff is equipped with personal protective equipment (e.g. gloves, masks).
• adequate specific signs to maintain physical distance (at least 1.5 m) between guests and staff in the required areas.
• baggage disinfection prior to check in at the Hotel’s reception area.
Furthermore, we have taken the following actions to ensure flexibility concerning your holiday arrangements:
For future reservations:
• you may cancel your future reservation, free of charge until 24 hrs (used to be 5 days) prior to arrival.
• we have created Early Booking offer with special discount and flexible cancellation policy for reservations until the end of the year.
• we do not have Non-Refundable rate catalogue anymore.
For existing reservations:
• you may reschedule, free of charge, your stay in Sweet Home Hotel with a credit voucher valid for the next 18 months of your initial reservation as long as your cancellation takes place until 31/07/2020. (it concerns reservations with check out date until 31/07/2020. Please note that any change is subject to availability and rate difference.
• you may have a free room upgrade in case your initial room type is not available on your new dates (it concerns reservations with check out date until 31/07/2020).
Finally, we are back!
I am very happy that the doors of the Sweetest Home will open again. I hope you are all well and strong after this unprecedented and harsh ordeal we have come through.
We are all here to welcome you again! In a slightly different way of course, without a warm handshake upon welcoming you or hugs and kisses upon farewell. Nevertheless, no one can deprive us from a warm treatment and smile and that’s for sure.
Looking forward to welcoming you to our Sweet Home!
Managing Director @ Sweet Home Hotel
For any further clarification, you surely can contact us at +30 210 3229029 or at firstname.lastname@example.org